Fast application of invention patent in China.
English service is available.
Invention patents refer to new technical solutions proposed for products, methods or their improvements. The invention that can be patented may be a product invention or a method invention. (eg recipes, processes, etc.)
Process of applying invention patent:
1. The professional patent agent reviews the first draft of the patent application document you have written to further improve your application materials.
2. After confirming the information of the patent application documents with you, submit the application through the electronic system of the Patent Office.
3. After receiving the patent electronic receipt, click on the delivery and notify you.
Materials required to apply for invention patents:
(1) For your technical materials, you need to ask the customer service for a technical photo book template, and then fill in your technical materials according to the template requirements, fill it out and send us. (The application materials will writen by us)
(2) Customer application information:
Individual application needs: the name of the applicant; the ID number of the applicant; the name of the inventor of the name (no more than 3); the mobile phone number of the person in charge of the patent; the postal code;
Enterprise application needs: business name (must be the same as the official seal); corporate agency code or unified social letter
The code; the name of the first inventor; the first inventor’s ID number; the name of the inventor of the name (no more than 3); the mobile phone number of the person in charge of the patent; the postal code;
Average application time: 2-3 years
|尺寸||20 x 15 x 10 cm|